Re: rename #debian-custom IRC channel to #debian-blends?

On 24/04/15 12:28 AM, Paul Wise wrote:
> Currently we're using #debian-custom as an IRC channel for blends
> related things. Should we change that to #debian-blends?

This is sensible. As there seems to be a consensus and I'm the
#debian-custom founder, I've set TOPIC = ENTRYMSG = "Channel has moved.
Please /join #debian-blends" and TOPICLOCK. Since OFTC doesn't have mode
+f to do forwarding like Freenode, I can't automatically forward people,
so people will just have to notice either this thread, the topic or the
entry message.

I've also fixed all wiki pointers.

I notice blends-doc has no references to the irc channel, nor even the
wiki page. I was mildly surprised. If not the irc channel, at least the
wiki page which, in turn, points at the irc channel should be linked. I
can file a bug if it helps.

Ben