Re: How to contribute paragraphs to release notes

On 13.04.2015 20:10, Andreas Tille wrote:
[...]
> In other words you have edited www.debian.org svn rather than sending a
> bug ro release-notes as Gregor suggested?  I admit I consider the method
> via bug report as suboptimal (found several old bugs there) and the docs
> hints given by Gregor are not really what I'd consider proper advise what
> to do.

I filed a bug report against release-notes [1] [2], cloned [3] and
prepared a patch against en/whats-new.dbk. Niels Thykier applied the
patch within 24h. Done.

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/release-notes
[2] https://bugs.debian.org/780755
[3] https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/ddp/manuals/trunk/release-notes/