Re: [GSoC] Adding information to UDD and inject the rendering to tasks,py

Hi,

On Sat, Apr 4, 2015 at 10:33 PM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
On Sat, Apr 04, 2015 at 04:12:19PM +0530, Akshita Jha wrote:

> Am I on the right track ? Also, how do I test the changes that I make ?

I was using my local cone for testing.  The result of the bibref
gatherer can be very easily tested since if it is not running on
udd.debian.org a debian.tex and debian.bib file is created and
processed.  A diff of these files should be a sufficient test if
everything is fine.

I am sorry but could you please tell me how to execute the bibref_gatherer.py. When I run it using "python bibref_gatherer.py", I get an error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bibref_gatherer.py", line 438, in <module>
    main()
NameError: name 'main' is not defined

Even when I remove the main(), no error occurs but the file is not executed properly.

--
Regards,
Akshita Jha