Re: [GSoC] Adding information to UDD and inject the rendering to tasks,py

Hi,

On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 3:07 PM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
On Wed, Apr 01, 2015 at 02:11:23PM +0530, Akshita Jha wrote:
> > If you checkout UDD code from Git[1] you could do
> >
> >    ./update-and-run.sh blends-prospective
> >
> > which updates machine metadata from several Blends teams.
>

> After that, I tried to run the " ./update-and-run.sh blends-prospective",
> but I get the following error:
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/srv/udd.debian.org//udd.py", line 56, in <module>
>     udd.aux.lock(config, src)
>   File "/srv/udd.debian.org/udd/aux.py", line 49, in lock
>     f = file(lock_path, "w+")
> IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/srv/
> udd.debian.org/locks/blends-prospective'
>
> What do I have to do to solve this error ?

sudo mkdir /srv/udd.debian.org/locks/
sudo chmod ... /srv/udd.debian.org/locks/

should do.

The above error is resoved, but now I get the following error:

bzip2: Compressed file ends unexpectedly;
perhaps it is corrupted?  *Possible* reason follows.
bzip2: Invalid argument
Input file = (stdin), output file = (stdout)

It is possible that the compressed file(s) have become corrupted.
You can use the -tvv option to test integrity of such files.

You can use the `bzip2recover' program to attempt to recover
data from undamaged sections of corrupted files.

There are no tracebacks to tell me what is causing the error. Can you please help me with this?

--
Akshita Jha