Re: Strr the Pot Debian Lignux-GNU/Linux

Quoting william_mouck@hush.com (2015-02-23 19:34:42)
> That was the path I was considering exactly Jonas,
>
> That is getting released to stable then being a blend.

Great that we are on same track!

> I was wondering however if an "alternative help system" could be
> envisioned as fitting in to debian, kind of like screen savers and
> desktop backgrounds are creative endeavors could a help system cover
> the same topics but be a creative endeavor and be a package?

Since you know best your ideas, I will turn your question towards
yourself:  Why might that possibly _not_ be suitable for Debian?

If you can describe just vaguely potential fears of not fitting in, we
(who maybe knows Debian better - maybe not) can perhaps help refine
those fears, and we can together either confirm them or figure out why
those fears are groundless.

 - Jonas