Fixed version information on tasks pages

Hi,

since some time the version information about new upstream versions was
broken.  New uploads were ignored since the UDD table that was used
(dehs) was not updated any more.  Since DEHS itself is dead UDD admins
decided to fully empty the table and I needed to switch to the
"upstream" table which contains the same information but in a reliable
manner.  I think the web pages are now looking as intended (besides the
fact that some "Versions and Archs" infos contain duplicated entries but
that's another issue (which I did not yet understood nor started to
track down honestly).

Iain: To put the new code in effect I needed to switch back the Git
branch on blends.debian.net from new-webpage back to master.  I'd
suggest you merge back the branch into master since I really liked the
new layout and I think everybody else was fine with this.  Do you think
this is a problem?  If yes, please cherry pick the latest changes from
master branch to make sure the web sentinel remains properly and I'll
switch back to the new branch.

I need to do the dehs -> upstream move for the thermometer pages and
I hope I'll be able to do this today.