Re: [GSoC] Adding information to UDD and inject the rendering to tasks,py

Hi,

On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 11:56 AM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
Hi,

On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 12:36:37AM +0530, Akshita Jha wrote:
> There was no error running tasks.py. The error I was getting was because
> 'dpkg' module was broken:
>
>  I had to reconfigure my system but the issue is solved and now.

Could you please be more verbose what exactly you needed to reconfigure?
I had considered dpkg-parsechangelog as a solid interface and I would
like to learn more about potential pitfalls.  May be you can give some
hints about this.

The dpkg-parsechangelog file was missing in my system. I don't know what caused this. I downloaded the dpkg module again, which resulted in conflicts (I do not remember what exactly). I was using a virtual machine, and re-installed the OS. (This might not be a very efficient solution, but I thought this would be the fastest).

Regards,
Akshita