Re: How to contribute paragraphs to release notes

Hi Markus,

On Sun, Apr 12, 2015 at 12:59:42PM +0200, Markus Koschany wrote:

> > we are short before the release and I wonder how it would be possible to
> > contribute to the release notes.  I have drafted (not finished) some
> > text for the Debian Med Blend[1] which is to long for the general notes
> > and thus will be delivered via other channels.  However, I would love to
> > see some mentioning of Blends in the release notes.  Is there any draft
> > where people could contribute as far as some guidance how much text
> > would be appropriate?
>
> I have contributed some text for Debian Games a while ago to the release
> notes. Perhaps we can expand on that.
>
> https://www.debian.org/releases/testing/amd64/release-notes/ch-whats-new.en.html#debian-games

In other words you have edited www.debian.org svn rather than sending a
bug ro release-notes as Gregor suggested?  I admit I consider the method
via bug report as suboptimal (found several old bugs there) and the docs
hints given by Gregor are not really what I'd consider proper advise what
to do.