Re: Debian Games 0.11

Hi Markus,

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 11:30:00PM +0200, Markus Koschany wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> I know it's a bit late

I do not think so.  I uploaded Debian Med metapackages yesterday evening
and I'll do so with Debian Science today.

> but I thought a small update now would make it
> easier for the release team to review the package at the end of the
> freeze.

Exactly.

> The new version mainly consists of minor changes and clean-ups
> and it is ready in Git.

I'll take this as a request for sponsering, right?

As I said previously:  In three previous releases we recreated the
metapackages in deep freeze time again since due to some package
removals the package pool might have changed which should be reflected
in the metapackage dependencies.  Release team has always accepted this.
So there is another chance but as Markus said: If you release right
before the Freeze the diff of the deep freeze upload is potentially very
small and thus easier to process for the release team members.