Re: problem with new blend

Hi Thorsten,

On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 10:49:14PM +0100, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
> >I guess there are sufficiently enough examples.  When you login
> >to dillon and do
> >
> >  cd /srv/blends.debian.org/webtools/
> >  git pull
>
> ok, this pull is not done automagically?

Yes, this pull is done manually since these data are changing very
seldomly.  Just in case a new Blend is created (every half a year or so)
and if the webtools code might change (also very rarely).  This is
different from the tasks content of each single Blend which is checked
every 15min.

> >the config file is put into place.  That's all in principle since the
> >cron job will pick this up automatically.  If you are unsure and want to
> >test first I can create a login at blends.debian.net which can be used
> >as a sandbox system to test everything.
>
> Oh, it is a new blend, so I guess it does not matter if something is
> wrong in the beginning ...

Sure.  But you get faster access to blends.debian.net. :-)