Re: Remark for initial commit of 3dprinter tasks (Was: [SCM] 3dprinter branch, master, created. 41edc190d995f73dabf8f9b9b96478273f602355)

On Fri, 28 Mar 2014, Andreas Tille wrote:
I have inspected your first task.  Please note that these lines

great, thanks for that.

Depends: RepetierHost
Depends: RepetierFirmware
Depends: RepetierServer

will have no effect since there never can be such packages in Debian
(package names need to be lower cased).

oops, this is better now.

PS: If you want me to inject a webconf file for 3dprinter simply ping
   me.  It's a matter of minutes for me.

I committed something, can you please have a look?

  Thorsten