Re: Please be verbose whether you would like to get your Blend promoted by tasksel

Hi Franklin,

On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 08:57:37AM +0800, Franklin Weng wrote:
> > I think it should be also a criterion that the team behind the Blend
> > confirms that they are interested and so I'm hereby pinging all lists in
> > question to ask you for confirmation.  I have set Reply-To to the bug
> > report and the general Blends list in case you are interested in further
> > discussion with other Blends.
> >

> Debian ezgo blends is active.
> (Is that what you meant to reply so that the blends can be kept active?)

Ahh, sorry for leaving out EzGo in the list given in my initial bug report.

What I really meant is:

   1. Do you think Blends should be listed by tasksel at installation time.
   2. Do you want to be Debian EzGo added to this list.