Re: Please be verbose whether you would like to get your Blend promoted by tasksel

Le Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 01:27:23PM +0200, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> yesterday I joined the videostream of the installer BoF at DebConf[1].
> I also became a bit involved via IRC.  Joey Hess raised the question
> about the criteria to add a Blend or not.  I answered "all in the list
> of the bug report #758116" which IMHO fits the criterion of "actively
> maintained and some valuable content for users".
>
> I think it should be also a criterion that the team behind the Blend
> confirms that they are interested and so I'm hereby pinging all lists in
> question to ask you for confirmation.  I have set Reply-To to the bug
> report and the general Blends list in case you are interested in further
> discussion with other Blends.
>
> Any input is welcome to make sure users will realise the fruits of your
> great work at the earliest point in time.

Hi Andreas, Joey and everybody,

I am sure that it would be great for Debian Med to have the Blends as
first-class citizens in the Debian Installer.  While it is not difficult to
install the metapackages by hand, I expect that having it as an option in the
installer will help convincing people to give it a try.

Have a nice day,

Charles

--
Charles Plessy