Re: Remark for initial commit of 3dprinter tasks (Was: [SCM] 3dprinter branch, master, created. 41edc190d995f73dabf8f9b9b96478273f602355)

Hi Thorsten,

On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 10:36:04PM +0100, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
> >PS: If you want me to inject a webconf file for 3dprinter simply ping
> >   me.  It's a matter of minutes for me.
>
> I committed something, can you please have a look?

It took me some time since I was busy with real life issues last
weekend.  I injected some plain html index page and the default CSS
(which could be changed per Blend but nobody did so far and thus all
these are symlinks) in

commit 9b244df9357795ec7965b542be43ff6eaaa900b8
Author: Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org>
Date:   Mon Mar 31 14:31:33 2014 +0200

    Add main index page for 3dprinter

Since you obviously used Debian GIS as template you might either
replace or drop the LogoURL in the webconf file.  See the first
result here:

    http://blends.debian.org/3dprinter/tasks/

PS: I'll open the RT tracker issue to let you become a blends group
    user soon.  I wrongly assumed this would also work via signed
    mail but this was wrong.