Re: Problems generating latest debian-science packages using new blends-dev

Hi Leopold,

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 12:09:57PM +0100, Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A Dijous, 16 de gener de 2014, Andreas Tille va escriure:
> >
> >   * Removed metapackages:
> [...]
> >    -science-robotics-dev
> [...]
>

> why did you remove science-robotics-dev? I don't understand what happened?

I did *not* removed any task.  I just added some but due to a bug in the
new Blends framework (which is not yet even uploaded, just in Git) the
changelog *claimed* (wrongly) that it was removed.  I can ensure that
non of the tasks will be removed in the upcomingt upload which will be
created using the old Blends framework.