Re: Helping with debtags (was Re: Debian Games Blend)

On Sat, May 18, 2013 at 1:42 PM, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

> I agree that more active QA is needed, but am not quite sure how it
> should be done.  I doubt more emails is a good idea.  Lintian checks
> might help, though.

Debtags are not present in debian/control so lintian doesn't have
access to them.

The debtags pages are linked from the PTS and I use these links to do
QA on the debtags before every upload.

Perhaps the PTS should warn when a package hasn't yet been tagged? A
bug or patch for this would be welcome.

--
bye,
pabs