Re: Debian Games Blend

On 17.05.2013 08:34, Andreas Tille wrote:

[...]

>> First of all it seems i will need commit access to the svn repository
>> and i would be glad if you could invite me to the Blends team. My user
>> name on alioth is apo-guest.
>
> Done.

Thanks! I have created a new git repository, imported the old svn repo
and also changed the Vcs-URI in website.git to make it point to the new
repository. I hope that was the right thing to do to make my changes
visible at the web sentinel, otherwise you know who is responsible for
the server outage now.

I'm not very familiar with the git setup_repository script. Apparently
it's a little outdated because it activates the old disabled CIA bot
service, hence i got a warn e-mail for every commit. I have turned this
irc feature off for now. Please let me know whether you are interested
in commit messages to irc at all and how i can enable the KGB bot.

Regards,

Markus