Re: Redesign metapackage creation for Debian Blends

Hi Emmanouil,

On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 06:51:15PM +0300, Emmanouil Kiagias wrote:
> I uploaded my application
> http://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2013/StudentApplications/EmmanouilKiagias
> Can you take a look at it? Any feedback is more than welcome. Also if you
> think my English may lead to misunderstandings in the project details or in
> the schedule, let me know, because it is difficult for me sometimes to find
> the proper words to describe something.

I fixed a minor typo.

Remarks:

  - You could subscribe to the Wiki page to lern about changes
  - I'm missing the item "taking part in DebConf"[1] in your project
    schedule ;-)  (Honestly, you should consider this.  Two years ago
    I had a student from India and it was nice to learn him to know and
    to have a talk about the project together
  - Beeing a physicist myself I would like to know more about LHC and CERN

[1] https://debconf13.debconf.org/