Re: blends and Google Summer of Code?

Paul Wise wrote:
Hi all,

Anyone willing to mentor any Google Summer of Code projects?

I'm not qualified to mentor. However if a test subject is need for a project targeted at new users (be it Debian or an application) I have time available. My interest is in documentation not aimed at the already expert.

The main idea I can think of is integration between blends and the
rest of Debian, [snip]Any other ideas?

Does something aimed at those with little or no connectivity using only components from the Debian repositories qualify as a potential "Pure Blend".

I envision the user having the multi CD/DVD set of the current distro, a new installer iso resembling current netinst or bussinesscard, and one of a selection of new preseed.cfg files.