Installation of additional package from local ftp server
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Installation of additional package from local ftp server
- From: Alok Maiti <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 09:05:08 +0530
- Message-id: <CAHaoqfN36nYu1W-QGXZyFjn80hg4DjM3+rt+C=feaOUaWxU3jQ@mail.gmail.com>
I have already installed Debian7.0 to several computers through 1st DVD, now I want to install additional packages which are already available to me in ISO (DVD2 and DVD 3) format. Locally I can do it for each individual machine, but I want it through local FTP server. Is it possible? How? please help me.