Re: blends-dev, gsoc 2013

Hello Andreas

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 11:08 AM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
Hmm, nothing in my inbox...

Weird I will check it up again. I will make some commits again today I'll check again.

Hmmm, it certainly does what it should do but I might like to stress
that this is actually no *fix*.

Yeap a wrong name convention,  I had no other ideas of how to name the second script (fix was the first idea, I now that I see it again you're right is misleading cause it has nothing to do with "fix" ).

The original column "dependency" just
stores what is given inside the tasks file.  The calculated value we
need for the control file is just something else.  So overriding the
original value of depends is not a good idea if we want to use the
output for verifying the correctness of our query because it hides the
dependency given inside the tasks file.

My bad, I misunderstood the extra column status you proposed, and I overrode the dependency. So I will leave the dependency column as is from the tasks files and I may add the extra column ,like "status", using the CASE.

Yes, IMHO you can start with this.

 :-)

Kind regards

Emmanouil