Re: blends and Google Summer of Code?

Paul Wise wrote:
On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 9:34 PM, Richard Owlett wrote:

Does something aimed at those with little or no connectivity using only
components from the Debian repositories qualify as a potential "Pure Blend".

Sounds like it yes, you could call it the Desert Island Swirl :)

I like it. Though I was thinking references to a manned Mars mission.

Not sure how much work it would be, probably not enough for a GSoC
project? Could you explain the idea in a bit more detail?

Ability to express myself clearly is my weak point. If it might qualify as a "Pure Blend", I'll keep working on it. I'm using it as a learning experience in any case.

As to suitability for GSoC, I see it as more documentation than a pure coding. I have strong ideas on "it's not done until documented." I wished to encourage new engineers and programmers to appreciate good documentation.