Re: Debian Pure Blends, Debian blends, Debian derivatives

Quoting Andreas Tille (2013-03-10 22:46:52)
> thanks for bringing this up here.  I guess the problem is that nobody
> really much cared about a clean definition of the term we are using.

Thanks to Andreas for starting the discussion that lead to my refining
those definitions, and thanks to Paul for the obvious (in hinsight) move
of bringing attention to that change here :-)

> I would like tp point out that there is also an ongoing discussion
> about this topic on Debian Edu mailing list in the thread starting at:
>
>   http://lists.debian.org/debian-edu/2013/03/msg00030.html

Above thread does *not* - for my part, at least - discuss Debian Pure
Blends definitions, but instead how Debian Edu fits the definitions.

 - Jonas