Re: Presentation + A debian-based for audio creation and production, stage technics and video blend (or "the future of TangoStudio")

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 5:19 PM, rosea.grammostola
<rosea.grammostola@gmail.com> wrote:
> But as said before I would focus on a Debian Blend approach with
> metapackages and a such as Reinhard suggests, plus some additional
> documentation and instructions probably.

Regarding documentation, a great first step could be for example
porting the Fedora Musician's Guide to Debian:
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/16/html/Musicians_Guide/index.html

--
regards,
    Reinhard