Re: Presentation + A debian-based for audio creation and production, stage technics and video blend (or "the future of TangoStudio")

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 12:03:44PM +0100, rosea.grammostola wrote:
> Oh and Tango Studio had a package for adding (and/or rearranging) an
> extra submenu for audiotools for Gnome 2.

We have some user-menu stuff based on Debian menu in blends-dev but
reasonable test for freedesktop.org based menus are pending for years.
I also know that in Debian Edu some extra menu configuration stuff
was invented by the Linex people and that I wanted to look at whether
it makes sense to generalise (cherry-pick ;-)) this for all Blends.