Blends metapackages upload *after* freeze

Hi,

I would like to notify you about the approach we did for the last
releases regarding the Blends metapackages.  I would like to upload
these *after* the freeze.  The rationale is that the code that generates
the current status of the packages in testing and this is not yet fixed
before the freeze.  This affects the following source packages:

   debian-med
   debian-science
   debichem

Please confirm that this is OK for you (and please keep debian-blends
list in CC).

Kind regards and thanks for all your brave work on the release