Re: Arguments for basing upon Debian

On Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 9:17 AM, Jamie Thompson wrote:

> Hi. Not sure if this is the best list to post to, but it seems the most
> suitable I've seen. Please advise if you can think of any more suitable
> and I'll repost there. I'm not subscribed to this list, so please CC me
> to any replies :)

I think you are on the wrong list since you are talking about basing
on Debian instead of enhancing Debian. Debian Pure Blends is about
enhancing Debian itself rather than creating new projects based on
Debian. I would guess that you want the debian-derivatives list:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-derivatives/
http://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives

--
bye,