Re: Debian Pure Blends at conferences in Asia this fall

On Mon, Sep 05, 2011 at 11:34:55AM +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> On 11-08-28 at 03:42pm, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> > This fall several Free Software conferences are planned in Asia.
> >
> > Debian has preapproved to sponsor travel costs for these events,
> > earmarked for promoting the general concept of Debian Pure Blends.
>
> [snip]
>
> > So are ask here: Anyone else than me interested in this trip?
>
> Please respond.

Sorry for leaving you without an answer longer than planed.  I just
checked my travel plans and now can confirm that while I'm in principle
very interested I'm not able to do the trip(s).

> If noone responds in a week from now, I take it as acknowledgement that
> you are ok with me representing Debian Pure Blends for this trip.

I'm very OK with your effort and would like to provide any support (in
terms of slides (or snippets), proof reading, IRC avialability if talks
are not falling in working hours here, pronouncing that the trip is very
important in case this might help closing a financial gap somehow.

Kind regards and thanks for your effort