Re: Blend creation tool

Hi again,

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 07:29:22AM -0300, Ben Armstrong wrote:
> On 06/23/2011 06:26 AM, Enrico Zini wrote:
> > I often need to turn a package selection + preseeds into a D-I CD.
> at http://live.debian.net/manual. If you have the list of packages and
> preseeds for a particular simple blend in mind,

Reading again I would like to add that the metapackage approach does not
solve the preseeds issue.  The only Blend that is using preseeds is
Debian Edu (currently) and nobody took over the effort to generalise this
for all Blends. :-(

Just to make sure you will not blindly following my hint to blends-dev
and will seek for this feature