Re: Welcome blends-inject + question about "Ignore" in the task files

On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 02:11:58PM -0500, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:
> Just wanted to share my bits on this;

Thanks for this.  I agree that you have some point but I have to make up
my mind a bit about this regarding how to do some reasonable
implementation and what priority I will attach to it compared to other
things I have in mind.

> I do not mind making Suggests a
> default minimal level I inject.

If you want to get the stuff working for the moment I would also suggest
this.

> I was just trying to follow the
> documentation ;)

Any patch for the doc which better describes the issue would be welcome.