Re: Uploading new packages to Debian instead of Ubuntu [was Re: Skeletor?]

Am 03.08.2010 11:26, schrieb Andreas Tille:
> For those who do not really know these teams:
>
>   Debian Science:
>     Package overview: http://blends.alioth.debian.org/science/tasks
>     Developer-List:   debian-science-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org
>     Scope:            Sciences in general, not covered by one of the
>                       following
>
>   Debian Med:
>     Package overview: http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks
>     Developer-List:   debian-med-packaging@lists.alioth.debian.org
>     Scope:            Medical including microbiological applications
>
>   DebiChem:
>     Package overview: http://blends.alioth.debian.org/debichem/tasks/
>     Developer-List:   debichem-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org
>     Scope:            Applications for chemestry
>
>   Debian GIS:
>     Package overview: http://blends.alioth.debian.org/gis/tasks/
>     Developer-List:   pkg-grass-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org
>     Scope:            Geographical Information Systems, Openstreetmap
>
>   Debian Edu:
>     Package overview: http://blends.alioth.debian.org/edu/tasks/
>     Developer-List:   debian-edu@lists.debian.org
>     Scope:            Education (also LDAP admin tools, thin clients)
>
>   Debian Accessibility:
>     Package overview: http://blends.alioth.debian.org/accessibility/tasks/
>     Developer-List:   debian-accessibility@lists.debian.org
>     Scope:            Software for blinds and visially impaired
>
>   Debian Jr.:
>     Package overview: http://blends.alioth.debian.org/junior/tasks/
>     Unfortunately this project is orphaned, but I would volunteer to
>     help if somebody is interested.  Collaboration with the Debian Pkg
>     Games team would be reasonable but my pings remained unanswered :-(
>     Any help is welcome.
>     Scope:            Not only games but also applications which are
>                       usable for smaller children

Is there a definite list of the high-profile Debian teams like the ones
mentioned above and others like Games, Python*, PHP* and their preferred
way to get in touch with them (IRC, Email, etc.)?

If that list exists, it'd be good to link it in a couple of places on
the Ubuntu Wiki.

Have a great day,
 Daniel