Re: Blends work meeting in Coruña, Spain

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 09:59:35PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
I just created a wiki page about a potential Blends work meeting in Coruña from 9. to 11. of April. If you are interested to work on issues regarding your specific Blend or Blends stuff in general, just have a look at

  http://wiki.debian.org/DebianPureBlends/Coruna2010

Feel free to add your name (including work plan!) or contact me.

See you in Coruña

See you!

 - Jonas