Status of BrDesktop [Was: Technical question about Pre-Depends]

Hi once more,

unfortunately my question below did not recieved any
answer.  So I proceeded anyway with working on BrDesktop.
I told BrDesktop maintainers that there would be some trouble
in using their SVN (I was unable to use it as external resource
and the current Blends code relies on VCS in alioth).  So
I moved the preliminary stuff for BrDesktop to the usual
location of Blends

  svn://svn.debian.org/blends/projects/brdesktop/trunk/

and based on this some preliminary tasks / bugs pages
are created:

  http://blends.debian.net/brdesktop/

Tiago, if you would have registered on alioth I would
have given you access, but so we probably have to
organise this at DebConf when I'm back from vacation.

This is just a status update before I go on VAC.  More
about this once I'm at DebConf.