Re: How to set "noninteractive" mode for dependencies in a .deb ?

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 10:07 PM, Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com> wrote:
Why did you move this discussion off the list? :)

Sorry i didnt mean to exclude list, just had a wrong reply :)

By setting debconf/frontend using the debconf operations.

Do you mean to create debconf/frontend in the source
of .deb, with rules inside? or what else?

> Which scripts do you mean exactly? debian/preinst?
> debian/pre-preinst?:) debian/rules or which else?

I mean debian/config.  And it will only work for those with apt-utils
installed.

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen