Write access to the blends repository.

Dear all Blends users,

using the nice tool ’debcheckout’, it is very easy to access to the ‘Tasks’
files that we use for creating our metapackages and setting up our web
sentinels. For example, to modify the med-bio package and the med-bio web
sentinel (http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/bio):

debcheckout -a debian-med
cd debian-med/tasks
vi bio
svn commit

Simple! Except that not all Debian Med members have a write access to the
Blends subversion repository. To solve this problem, I will ask the Alioth
admins to modify the access control list (ACL) permission to give an additional
write access to all the members of the Alioth ‘debian-med’ project.

Just let me know if you want to join the train with your own project, so that
we disturb the Alioth admins only once.

Have a nice sunday,

--
Charles Plessy