Re: simple-cdd 0.3.10 splash

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 03:56:50PM +0200, Jordi Soucheiron wrote:
> It seems that the last versions of simplecdd don't allow me to specify
> a custom splash image. I've been able to solve it editing the iso with
> isomaster, but I'd like to use the .conf file like before. Does
> anybody know how to fix this?

there's no special code in simple-cdd to handle this; it just uses debian-cd's
SPLASHPNG variable, which needs to be exported, for example:

in profiles/SOMEPROFILE.conf:

  export SPLASHPNG="$simple_cdd_dir/someimage.png"

where someimage.png is a file in your simple-cdd working dir.

also note: it seems like debian-custom redirects to the blends list now...
should probably start using simple-cdd@packages.debian.org until i manage to
register a new list specifically for simple-cdd.

live well,
  vagrant