MySQL preseed auto answer

Hi all,

I'm trying to do my own unattendant installation of Lenny with
simple-CDD and profiles. All work fine but mysql-server password
confirm.. I would like to set up password for mysql automatically like
root password but it's impossible.

I have tried put mysql-server and mysql-server-5.0 packages in preseed
file with "d-i pkgsel/include string..." and in name_profile.packages
file. Inside preseed file I have tried with:

mysql-server-5.0 mysql-server/root_password password xxxxx
mysql-server-5.0 mysql-server/root_password_again password xxxxx

and with

mysql-server mysql-server/root_password password xxxxx
mysql-server mysql-server/root_password_again password xxxxx

and with

d-i mysql-server/root_password password xxxxx
d-i mysql-server/root_password_again password xxxxx

but nothing works.

If I download debconf-utils packages and I do debconf-get-selections
--installer after I install mysql-server and answer to mysql password I
can see that question and answer is the first

mysql-server-5.0 mysql-server/root_password password xxxxx
mysql-server-5.0 mysql-server/root_password_again password xxxxx

This is a bug? Anyone has trying this and solve the problem?

Any help would be appreciated

Sergio