Re: problem with simple-cdd 0.3.9
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: problem with simple-cdd 0.3.9
- From: Vagrant Cascadian <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 08:08:54 -0700
- Message-id: <20090311150854.GG5741@ryukin.fglan>
- In-reply-to: <1236767268.21718.14.camel@cthulhu>
- References: <1236767268.21718.14.camel@cthulhu>
On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 11:27:48AM +0100, Samuele Giovanni Tonon wrote:
> Error parsing /media/samu/tmp//mirror/conf/distributions, line 3, column
> A 'UDebComponents'-field is only allowed after a 'Components'-field.
> and after that a long list of awk errors and so on; but i think the
> problem is that distribution file .
> looks like it's generated by:
> "reprepro -V --noskipold update"
> i'm using sid if it can help.
yes, that helps a lot.
try to downgrade to the version of "reprepro" in lenny. if that fixes
it, please file a bug against simple-cdd using "reportbug" or follow
instructions at: http://bugs.debian.org