Re: Making simple-cdd pull another kernel from repository

Hi

I've managed to include the etchnhalf kernel (2.6.24) into the image.
To do so I've copied debian-cd files to a directory in my simple_cdd_dir
and added to my-profile.conf:

debian_cd_dir="/path/to/simple_cdd_dir/debian-cd"

Then I configured debian-cd/tools/generate_di+k_list, in i386 arch section as:

linux-image-2.6-486-etchnhalf
linux-headers-2.6-486-etchnhalf
linux-image-2.6-686-etchnhalf
linux-headers-2.6-686-etchnhalf

And it works. The strange thing is that I had to add linux-images and
linux-headers
packages to my-profile.packages. I thought configuring debian-cd it
should pull those kernels from repository. But, anyway, it worked.

regards
Lucas Brasilino