Re: thoughts on a new name

Le Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 03:34:24PM +0200, Holger Levsen a écrit :

> Maybe "Debian Remix" or "Debian (Pure) Blend". Also I think it should be
> something short, "Debian Integrated Solutions" IMO not only has the
> disadvantage that some remixes aint solutions, but also that nobody will use
> it and so we will have to explain DIS again.

Hi Holger,

we do not need to stick with the acronym. We can simply write things
like 'Debian Med is an <a href="the ex-CDD page">integrated
solution</a>'. Actually, on our homepage, the 'CDD' is written nowhere,
so switching to DIS will not be a problem in this aspect ;)

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,