Re: problems on adding an package to a image using simple-cdd

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 10:37:48AM -0200, Lucas Brasilino wrote:
> I'm using Lenny but trying to build a etch custom CD. I was successful
> until tried to
...snip...
>  build-simple-cdd --graphical-installer --profiles my \
> 	 --keyboard br-abnt2 --locale pt_BR --auto-profiles my \
> 	 --debian-mirror http://ftp.br.debian.org/debian \
>          --local-packages custom-packages --dist etch
...snip...
> ERROR: missing required packages from profile NAME:  sun-j2re1.5
> make: ** [debian-test-image] Erro 1

it's probably missing some dependencies, you'll have to check the logs in
$simple_cdd_dir/tmp/cd-build/etch/

> By the way, I had to put simple-cdd-profiles_0.3.7_all.udeb from lenny
> in custom-packages/
> directory...

the instructions for etch say to use "--profiles-udeb-dist sid", but putting it
in a directory pointed to with --local-packages should be fine as well.

  http://wiki.debian.org/Simple-CDD/Howto