Re: Name poll (Was: New name: Call for opinions)

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008, Holger Levsen wrote:

should we restart the poll or should I vote as "Holger Levsen, 2nd vote"? :-)

I'd prefer that somebody tries to find a way to adjust a vote.  I can not
imagine that there is no such way.  I remember that I once participated in
a pool about the date of a meeting where somebody found an option to
adjust a vote.

The other option would be that we remove all votes (== restart the poll).
Because I'd consider it inacceptable to restart several times I'd suggest
to wait until next Monday (I'll be offline from Friday 12:00 to Sunday
evening) whether we get additional suggestions.  The second poll would
run under the condition: "no further additions allowed any more".
So we have time until Sunday evening to find a way to adjust a vote -
if not we restart on Monday morning.