Name poll (Was: New name: Call for opinions)

On Tue, 23 Sep 2008, Holger Levsen wrote:

You want to change the name, so I think you need to find a strategy for this.
(And yes, I consider this your duty, you want to change the name.)

OK, got the point and thanks for the doodle hint.

I define
"acceptable" name as a name that is not missleading and nobody raises
honest problems against it.

According to this definition, DISh is not acceptable. Good ;-)

Fine for me - I hope you don't mind that I putted it on the poll list anyway.

Consensus doesnt mean everybody agrees. At least, rough consensus doesnt mean
that :-)

OK, so I hope doodle is a good tool to reach this.  I started a poll at

    http://doodle.ch/ggey86bvqnmcnuyb

by the trying to choose the most promising proposals in the sequence
they were issued and picked some from the Wiki page [1] that sounded
promissing.  I did not add any name suggestion that contains the term
"Distribution" because I think that this is the most problematic part
of CDD.  If you do not agree just write me an e-mail which name you
want to see added.  Please also write me an e-mail if you think I
forgot a promissing suggestion (and sorry in advance if I missed
your favourite one).

The name is targeted at "thingy 1" of the CDDNamingProposals - the
poll just leaves room for 512 characters so there was no chance to
copy the full text of the thingy 1 specification and I used the
explanation which was used for CDD on [2].

My vote is just applied and I was guided by the only principle of
beeing able to easily pronounce the name.

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/CDDNamingProposals
[2] http://wiki.debian.org/CustomDebian