Re: Few questions about NAME.postinst and custom packages.

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 10:51:15AM -0400, Branimir Karajcic wrote:
> Hi,
> I am making custom distribution for my company which is using some VOIP
> software that is not really well supported via aptitude. For some
> applications I have created debian packages, for others I couldn't (example
> Zaptel)
> Maybe this questions are too basic, but I couldn't find detailed Simple-CCD
> documentation:

  http://updates.xorcom.com/iso/

A Debian-Live -based live CD with Asterisk, Zaptel and co. from
basically the Debian packages. FreePBX is packaged there as well but in
a clunkier manner.

Also see the repository at

  deb http://updates.xorcom.com/rapid etch main

Almost all the packages there are built diorectly from the pkg-voip SVN
repository now. I could use some help with FreePBX. Asterisk and Zaptel
are packaged just fine .

Please see http://pkg-voip.alioth.debian.org/ .

And how could you have found out? you could have searched for e.g.
zaptel in http://packages.debian.org (or even:
http://packages.debian.org/zaptel ) . This would have brought you
eventually to http://packages.debian.org/source/sid/zaptel where there
are links to the version control system that the package maintainers
use.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen@xorcom.com