Re: Question about how to customize my distro

Hi Andreas and vagrant,

> Well, I have to admit that I personally never tried simple-cdd which
> is probably a nice tool but it is much less than preparing Debian as
> a whole for a specific use with completely internal tools.
>
> The page that describes the intention of the list is
>
>     http://lists.debian.org/debian-custom/
>
> and it does not contain the string simple-cdd, right. ;-)
Yes, that's right.
I have also read Andreas document abut this list. But vagrant has
announced this list also for his project "simple-cdd", have a look at
the first line of the wiki:
http://wiki.debian.org/Simple-CDD/Howto

May be, you should discuss this internaly, inside debian, and come up
later with a solution.

--

Gruss
	Harry Jede