Re: ERROR: missing required packages from profile default: simple-cdd-profiles

vagrant@freegeek.org a écrit :
On Wed, Mar 05, 2008 at 02:59:21PM +0100, Alain wrote:
ERROR: missing required packages from profile default:  simple-cdd-profiles

I called simple-cdd with the following options:
build-simple-cdd --locale fr_FR@euro --keyboard fr-latin9 --profiles myprofile --debian-mirror http://snapshot.debian.net/archive/2005/10/16/debian/ --profiles-udeb-dist sid

i think the first upload of simple-cdd (and thus, simple-cdd-profiles)
was accepted into debian on Sat, 21 Apr 2007 19:32:00 +0000. so it is no
surprise that such an old repository wouldn't have it. :)

beyond wondering why on earth you would want that specific date...

you could manually download the simple-cdd-profiles udeb from sid and
include it with the --local-packages instead of --profiles-udeb-dist
option. that's probably the simplest route to go. and ditch
--profiles-udeb-dist entirely.

you may also have to tweak profiles/default.* as it assumes you at least
have etch ... dropped support for sarge a while ago...

and just a little reminder, simple-cdd tends to work better the more you
stick within debian.

live well,
  vagrant
Hi,

Thanks for your answer.
I want to build a so old distro because I have tu use a package (libsnmp-perl) that disapeared from debian repository after that 2005/10/16/ ...