Adding custom packages to simple-cdd

Hi all,

I've been using simple-cdd for a school project and so far I have gotten
it to do what I want it to do. But now I've been trying to find a way to
add a few custom debian packages to the installation CD but have not
found a way to do this. The only way I could see to do it with
simple-cdd is to create a custom mirror with the custom packages and
then tell simple-cdd to use that mirror but it seams that the mirror
would also have to have all the regular debian packages. Is there a way
to use multiple mirror with simple-cdd or maybe even an easier way just
to add a few custom packages to the CD?

I appreciate your responses
David Stone