Re: Bits from the Debian i18n Meeting (Extremadura 2007)

Il giorno Mon, 14 Jan 2008 15:24:25 +0100 (CET)
Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> ha scritto:

> On Mon, 14 Jan 2008, David Paleino wrote:

> Well, I actually was not thinking about the DDTP stuff but rather an
> issue that does not include all packages (David, I mean tha aeskulap is
> not included - which script is responsible for this?).

It is update-tasks, but I still can't understand why aeskulap isn't included :(

> > This is what I get at each cron's run from Alioth (this is in my
> > mailbox, since the crontab is set in my user - hanska-guest):
>
> I might try to have a look in the next couple of days.  I admit that
> I'm a little bit hesitant with such tools stuff (like grep) and would prefer
> implementing it with plain Python functions.

That's implemented in Python ;)
Tools.py is an "helper library" I wrote, don't feel scared by it, it might be
poorly-coded :p

Thank you,
David

--