MD5 problem on Packages.gz

Hi !

Since the update of simple-cdd that  works with debian-cd 3, each time I
generate  a CD,  during the  install of  it, I  get an  error  about MD5
mismatch  on  Packages.gz.  It  seems  that  this  is  non  fatal  seems
everything works fine if I acknowledge the issue. I have tried again two
days ago with a fresh update of simple-cdd and same problem.

Anyone having the same problem ?
--
Make it clear before you make it faster.