Re: Patch for simple-cdd and debian-cd 3.0

On Wed, Feb 21, 2007 at 04:25:52PM +0100, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> I just fixed simple-cdd to work with the latest debian-cd.

ah, good. that was nagging at me, but i didn't have to time to do it
myself. :)

> In reality it required some fixes to the debian-cd tree as well, so you
> should use it in combination with the debian-cd (see debian_cd_dir in
> simple-cdd.conf) from the svn trunk.

> If you want to use debian-cd 3.0.0 instead of the svn trunk, you have to
> add "$debian_cd_dir/tools" in the PATH before calling the various
> debian-cd targets and you have to manually call the mirrorcheck target
> before "make images".

if the svn code for debian-cd don't make it into etch, we will probably
want code to work around debian-cd 3.0.0's limitations in simple-cdd.

> Please apply my patch.

overall, it looks good to me. produces a seemingly bootable image at
least :)

the options to enable serial console aren't working, so i can't test
with qemu remotely... but otherwise, very glad to see it working again.

i'll see what gustavo comes up with and try and merge the patches
sometime this weekend hopefully :)

thanks!

live well,
  vagrant